We have the experience to properly insure the needs of your business.
Business Insurance – Helping Washington work
Based in Washington, our team understands the business insurance needs of our customers.
We understand that every business and industry is unique, which is why regardless if your business is large or small, simple or complex, we have the expertise to identify the ways to properly insure the particular needs of your business. As business owners ourselves, we understand the special protection businesses need to prosper.
In addition to advising you on the right coverages, we provide additional services, such as:
- Loss Prevention Programs – with our insurance company partners, we can evaluate your business’s current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers’ compensation or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response – when you do have a claim, you need fast and fair service, and as independent agents, we work to make that happen. That’s why we only represent companies with excellent records for settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates – many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing. To see if your business qualifies for one of these special programs, contact us for more information.
Business Insurance Products
There are various types of business insurance products and coverages out there. The good news is that we’re here to help you understand which ones are best for your business. But even with so many products and coverages available, most of them fall under the following categories of business insurance. To learn more, choose one of the common product types below.
- Business Auto
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Umbrella
- General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
Specialized Insurance Products
We understand that a key to our success has been the ability to recognize the special risks that our customers face. That’s why we can advise you on a variety of specialized insurance products that are designed to address the unique risks of specific industries, such as:
- Feed dealers/distributors
- Fresh pack/fruit and vegetable processing
- Golf courses
- Mobile home parks
- Wholesale nurseries
All-Pro Risk Management, Inc.
3047 78th Ave SE Suite 202
Mercer Island, WA 98040